about us

Founded by owner/operator, Nicholas (Nick) Peregoy in 2016, Monticello Air, LLC proudly serves residential and commercial for HVAC repair, maintenance, and new installs. 

With over 45 years of combined HVAC experience, and a high dedication to integrity for those we serve, Monticello Air, LLC is committed to providing customers with a streamlined, efficient and effective experience.  

Monticello Air, LLC serves the Charlottesville, VA and surrounding areas.  Contact us for your repair, maintenance or new install, HVAC needs. 

MonticelloAirCo_4823.JPG

Frequently asked questions

What forms of payment do you accept?


We accept cash, check, and credit cards. Payment is due at time of service, except for major repairs or replacements (when only a deposit is due, followed by the balance at time of completion). We also have financing options for new installs or other major repairs. Please let us know upon receiving your estimate if you would like finance options and we will share the link you will need to apply. When installing a new HVAC unit, or major repair, 60% is due at time of booking, and the remaining 40% is due at time of completion. If you fail to pay your invoice at time of service, a fee of $25 may incur, unless otherwise discussed and approved by Monticello Air Management. Invoices that go past 30 days will incur a $50 late fee for up to 90 days. Invoices past 90 days may be referred to collections. Monticello Air reserves the right to deny service to customers that owe outstanding invoices, until the invoice balance is satisfied.




Will my new parts/unit be covered by a warranty?


Absolutely! Most parts have a 1 year warranty on them. New unit installs vary, but range from 10-12 years for residential warranties. Labor is not covered under most warranties.




What is a Maintenance Agreement?


The Air Care Club from Monticello Air, LLC allows you to plan out your annual HVAC maintenance needs. Typically, this entails 2 cleanings and inspections per year at one flat rate. As an Air Care Club member or Air Care Club Elite Member, you receive benefits that include: 1. 10% -15% off any needed parts for repairs while under your maintenance agreement. 2. Worry-Free thinking about the maintenance of your HVAC. 3. Comfort and convenience in knowing that your unit(s) are running the most efficiently for energy usage. 4. Preferred scheduling. 5. Standard filters included for the year 6. 2 thorough cleanings per year on your system, including standard air filters. Monthly, Semi-Annual and Annual payment options available! Call us today for your quote: 434-246-7111.




What are your hours?


Our normal working hours are M-F 7:30 am - 4 pm est. There is 24 hr. emergency service available as well. Please call or text: 434-246-7111 or email: hello@monticelloair.com




Is Monticello Air, LLC licensed and insured?


Yes, Monticello Air, LLC holds a Class B Virginia Contractors license from DPOR, as well as a business licence, LLC. We are fully insured, including workers comp. and bonded as well.




When is my payment for service due?


If you fail to pay your invoice at time of service, a fee of $25 may incur, unless otherwise discussed and approved by Monticello Air Management. Invoices that go past 30 days will incur a $50 late fee for up to 90 days. Invoices past 90 days may be referred to collections. Monticello Air reserves the right to deny service to customers that owe outstanding invoices, until the invoice balance is satisfied.